Building Unique Doors
Building Unique Doors
Our wood is grown in our backyard – literally. The mahogany wood we use as a woodworking canvas is actually Sapele and it grows in our major Southern footprint. Walnut, ash, maple, fir, hickory, cherry, pine, red and white oak, knotty alder are all sourced domestically.
Riverside hand crafts products for interior and exterior use. Many of our light commercial contracts, including but not limited to restaurants, wineries, club houses executive offices, use millwork from Riverside on all interior accents. This is true for new construction and remodeling projects, especially applicable to high-end custom homes.
During our creative development process, it’s not unusual for our talented team to pitch in and help develop your door, from first cut to the final touches. We may be old-fashioned in our hands-on approach, but we are a modern facility and have invested in CNC and other high-tech equipment to provide precise manufacturing to design specifications. Our investment in time and technology helps us create the industry’s most defined creativity in our cuts.
Riverside doors are built to last a lifetime.
Creative Entry Door Units
Mahogany * Oak * Maple * Cherry * Fir * Spanish Cedar
Stain grade and Paint grade
Radius or arch top doors
Any thickness: 1-3/8” – 1-3/4” – 2-1/4” – 2-1/2”
Numerous choices of glass types
TDL – True Divided Lite
SDL – Simulated Divided Lite
Why a Riverside Millwork door?
- There are little extra things to manufacturing process.
- All door stiles are 5” width made of stave cores. Stave cores is a laminated edge glued and finger-jointed wood blanks that are more resistant to warp or bow. Many manufactures use less expensive LVL cores.
- All veneers are 1/8” thickness.
- Raised panels are the same thickness at the door stiles and rails.
- Standard 4-1/2” heavy duty hinges.
- Upgraded t-astragal with a head and foot bolt system.
- Mortise and tendon assembly joints instead of dowel pin joinery.
- All door panels are pre-fit in frames before leaving plant.
Creative Door Unit Transoms
- Interior or Exterior Doors
- Rectangular / Half Rounds / Elliptical / Segment / Custom shapes
- Wood or Cellular PVC or Combination
- TDL – True Divided Lite
- SDL – Simulated Divided Lite
- GBG -Grids between the Glass
- Insulated Glass (clear or Low E), Single Glazed (putty glazed or wood stops) or Decorative Glass